Reaching 100 Hours on FaceTime Woth Noah P.

Hey Today,
                   I will talk about Reaching 100 Hour with one of my Best Friends Aka Noah Perez 
We started Facetimeing on Saturday  and Noah decided we should try to do 100 hours so I was like ok. We decided to play Fortnite and you could still be on FaceTime while playing so we play Fortnite for like 2 Hours and the rest we were just taking  and Playing IMessage games then Finally it is midnight which we were so bored I was a little tired so I took like a 5 Mintue nap and Then I woke up And Noah was calling my The name the whole time lol. Then Noah just got his speaker and he played music On his speaker and for most of the midnight we were just listening to music and talking. And for the rest of the days we just repeated the same schedule and when we finally met our goal we just kept on talking for like a min and then we just hanged up the call.

Comments

Popular Posts